Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Big Caffey Thanksgiving

We went back to my hometown on Thursday to spend Thanksgiving at my Meme & Bobo's house.  Meme cooked the traditional turkey feast and it was fantastic.  There were over 20 of us there for lunch and we had a great visit.

Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving.

 Cousin Caitlin & Delanie
 Cousin Brenna with her nephews Ethan & Parker
 Ethan playing with a new puppy.  He loves puppies.
 Beautiful Miss Delanie
 Delanie chewing on Uncle Jordan's finger.  It must have tasted awful, because she kept making the worst face.  
 Daddy & Delanie
 The December birthday folks.  We always celebrate on Thanksgiving and have as long as I remember.
My birthday is the 11th, Shawn's is the 6th, Aunt LaChieale's is the 13th and Meme's is the 3rd
 Mommy & Delanie
Meme & Bobo

And then Thursday night, myself, my aunt LaChieale and my cousins Whitney & Caitlin went to Abilene Black Friday shopping.  We had a flat on the way.  But we girls got it changed.  So it was a good thing we had left early.  We went to Wal-Mart, JCPenney, Sams and a few other places.  We shopped all night, got a new set of tires on my car in the morning and made it home by 10am.  I am very happy that between that shopping trip and an Amazon order, my Christmas shopping is almost done.

Here are my shopping buddies!  Sorry Caitlin-I think you were talking when I snapped this.  We had a blast, but it was definitely much hairier this year than last.  There were cops all over the Wal-Mart where we were at ,and they actually arrested several people before the 10pm shopping even started.  Delanie stayed with her Netty and she did great, and I didn't worry too much.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment