Sept. 16-The shirt says it all
Sept.19-On a business trip with Daddy & not happy at the pictures being taken
Sept. 25-chattering to the camera
Sept. 26-baby stretches
Sept. 28-playing in activity gym
Mommy & Delanie
Sept. 30-sporting a cute flower
Oct. 2-playing with cousin Emily
Laughing and talking while playing
Oct. 3-so pretty!
The days have just flown by. We had a shower for Adam & Amanda weekend before last, and this coming weekend is Suzette's wedding. Yay!! I spent all of today cutting quilt squares for guests to sign. Miss Delanie was getting pretty aggravated with me by the end of the afternoon, because I had to keep putting her down rather than playing and holding her like she wanted. Tomorrow I need to get my dress and a few things from town. So this week is going to just fly by as well. Friday begins the wedding festivities with rehearsal, dinner afterward, and last minute things to help the bride. The Saturday is the big day for the bride. I am so glad that it will not be me on that day. I loved my wedding, but I do not want to do that again!
Then Adam's wedding is in a couple of week's in Dallas and we will be spending the weekend up there. I think that poor Delanie will have some sort of record for hotel stays before even being 3 months old. We declined to go with Daddy this week to Lubbock with everything going on this weekend. Especially since the last time Delanie and I went, we stayed with Craig two days on the road and that was one day too many for little girl and the parents. She slept the entire time we were driving-of course-so then she didn't sleep at night and by the second night even Daddy was not getting any sleep.
Last picture to enjoy is Delanie and cousin Caleb back on September 16.
**Oh important information/news** that I almost forgot. Due to the changes in the adoption tax credits we are going to try to finalize Delanie's adoption before the end of the year. YAY!!! Hopefully, we will be able to do a baptism, adoption finalization, Christmas party in December. I am hoping for Sunday, December 11-since it's my birthday! That would just be neat-so prayers that we can get it finalized in 2011!!
Good luck getting it finalized before the end of the calendar yet. We couldn't finalize till June so have to wait until next April for our tax credit. Can't start thinking about baby #2 until we get some of that money back! She is adorable!!
ReplyDelete