October 10-laughing and talking to Mommy
Here Delanie was all ready to go to the HOT Fair & Rodeo for the first time. She did really good at the fair. She mostly slept in the stroller while cousin Emily rode the rides and Mommy & Grandma shopped.
October 13, 2011
Mommy's little photo shoot with her was a little more difficult this month. Delanie wants to be sitting straight up or standing, and of course her little head is not ready for that.
She was laughing and has her photo bear in the background.
Here is little bit yesterday before the doctor. Don't worry I took the flower off before they weighed her.
Daddy caught Mommy & Delanie taking a nap on the couch after the doctor's visit. Delanie did really good with her vaccines. She was a little cranky and tired, but overall her side effects were mild. I think I was more upset by her having the shots than she was. I hated that afterward she couldn't tell me exactly what felt bad :( But at least we have 2 more months before she can gets any more.
I always hate the shot part too, but the snuggle time after is wonderful! Delanie is beautiful!!
ReplyDelete