Today is Delanie is 1 month old. I can't believe that it has already been a month. It seems like she only came home yesterday, but has been here for a lifetime. This morning I started off the day trying to get some pictures. Of course, Delanie started out spitting up on her outfit not two minutes after we started the process. Oh well, what's a little spit up in the scheme of life! She was still able to wear the pink outfit that she left the hospital in, but will soon be out of newborn clothes.
We had a very busy week last week. The ladies from the Sarah Circle at church gave us a shower on Wednesday evening at Luigi's in McGregor. We got a lot of great essentials for Lanie, and we were able to share our adoption story with everyone. I forgot to take pictures until we were ready to leave.
Then on Sunday, family and friends in Comanche gave us a shower. It was so cute, decorated in Dr. Seuss and we had lots of family come to celebrate with us. It was great to be surrounded by family who is so excited and in love with our little girl-just like we are. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Mommy & Delanie at the Shower
The star of the show!!
Beautiful quilt that Pat Beaty made!
It's the Cat in the Hat!!
Good picture of the three of us on Saturday.
And last but certainly not least. I helped throw Suzette a bridal shower on Saturday. I thought it all turned out great. Here's a picture of her and her cake! Mindy Vaughn McAliley from Cake Chicks in Comanche made the cake. It looked awesome and tasted great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment