Delanie and her Beargram that was sent to her from Cousins Jeff & Jeannie & Margie. I had just told Craig earlier in the day that I wanted to get a stuffed animal to put with her in pictures so we could see how much she has grown. And then she got this awesome bear! So its now the official picture bear. Here she is at 17 days old.
Angry baby during tummy time! 19 days old.
New bow. 20 days old.
My new favorite picture. Daddy & Delanie.
20 days old.
Delanie had her two-week check-up on Monday. She had grown to 8lb 8oz and was 21.5 inches long. She is gaining and growing right on track. She has good night and bad nights-wait maybe I should say Momma has good nights and bad nights. She's eating really well, and is a really sweet baby. Craig & I feel truly blessed to have this little girl in our lives.
She is precious. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete