Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Suzette Bachelorette Party in SA

Well Suzette and I left last friday night to head out to her bachelorette party in San Antonio.  Her niece Faye had planned the weekend, packed with food, drinks, and lots of fun.  We were staying at the historic Emily Morgan Hotel, which is right to the right of the Alamo.  I was super excited to get to go, because Craig & I had been keeping a little secret-one that would change our lives forever and it might be the last time I would get to do something like that for a while.  One of my favorite bands were playing at Gruene Hall on Saturday night and I was looking forward to seeing them even though Gruene has no air conditioner and it was over 100 degrees in the area.  Here are a few pictures that I took Friday night.  The first is the hotel room and the last three are pictures I took at the restaurant while we were waiting to be seated.













Little did I know that these would be the only four pictures that I would take for the entire weekend. 

Because we got THE CALL!! 

1 comment: