Friday, June 3, 2011

Nursery Progress

I thought I would post a few pictures of the nursery progress.  We kept the mural and went with a cartoon character theme along with that.  Dr. Seuss, Curious George, and Mickey Mouse are the three characters that we have been going with.  We are using the primary colors of red, blue, and yellow with a seafoam green color (which you can see from the bedspread we got for the full bed).

Here's the mural.

The crib. We'll get another crib later.....
FYI-I'm not leaving the bumper pads like that!

Here's a mobile that Craig & I made-we just need to suspend it from the ceiling. I made little fabric  Dr. Seuss characters that are suspended.  Sorry-really bad picture-looks better in person.

Closet-still needs quite a bit of work.  I need to organize it a little better.

And here's Thing 1 & Thing 2's carriers.  
We got one pack n play in the same pattern that we have set up in our room.  
Emily asked if I was going to switch the baby (I think she meant from one carrier to the other)-it still has not sunk in for her that there are going to be two babies coming to live in the nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment