Monday, April 18, 2011

An Easter Duck

Well, Craig went to a job yesterday evening, and he brought home a duck.  I really hope he wasn't paid in duck!  But he can't seem to resist brining home critters to Emily.  Last fall it was the rabbit and now a duck.  I told Casie that Craig said it was payback for their childhood and her evil big sister acts.  But then I thought-oh sheesh-will I be in trouble when Jordan has kids!  Anyway, here are a few pictures of Emily and her new duckie!


 Emily wanted to get in with the duck, and we finally let her-but I think the poor duck was traumatized!

And here are a couple of updated pictures of Samantha.  She's growing so fast!  She's already 3 months old!  Uncle Craig got caught by the camera hold Sami one day after work.  She's "talking" to Craig.  She has really started to jabber.  

No comments:

Post a Comment