Sunday, February 20, 2011

Emily's 4th Birthday!

We celebrated Emily's 4th Birthday tonight.  It is actually on Tuesday, but we had cake and presents a little early.  I had so much fun making this cake for Emily.  It was my first attempt, so it is a little rough.  Hopefully, by next year I'll have more practice.

 Craig did such a good taking these pictures.  I was holding Samantha so he got to play photographer.
 It may be hard to see, but the pink design on the skirt is to match the pink design on the bodice of the outfit.  The inside of the cake was four layers of alternating pink and blue cake.  And the skirt had pink and purple sprinkles to make it shiny.  
I think she liked the cake.  (FWIW-I make that burp cloth that is on my shoulder.)
I forgot to take pictures of the baby-doll blanket, pillow, and bip that I sewed for Emily for her birthday.  It was a handmade birthday from Aunt RhiRhi and of course Uncle Craig-he had to put up with a lot of taste testing.

1 comment: