As many of you know, we have been going to Austin each Saturday to sell our milk and cheese at three farmer markets. We have gotten into a couple of stores and we are knocking on doors. Our dairy will be featured in an article for Edible Austin in the summer edition, and the photographer came down to take a few pictures. Here are a couple of Delanie & Craig that I snapped while she was taking pictures.
She was checking that cow out!!
Delanie started pulling up on everything in April. I don't remember what this face was for, but she was pulling up on the couch where I was sitting.
Eating spaghetti for the first time! She loved it!
Talking to our chickens. The chickens roam free at our house, and Lanie loves to stand at the french doors to watch them. She chatters to them and will say "Bock" (for bock-bocks aka chickens).
Easter bunny came to see Delanie.
That silly bunny gave her candy!! Oh wait, that was for Mommy & Daddy.
Delanie & Caleb at the family Easter egg hunt. Somehow I managed to get only the back of Emily and Samantha's heads while they were egg hunting!
Hanging out with GrandDad at work before going to take bluebonnet pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment