Tuesday, May 1, 2012

8 Months Old

Our beautiful girl turned 8 months old on April 13.  And one year precisely to the day we were officially waiting for our child to find us.  I can't believe the time has flown by so fast and how blessed we have been in the last 12 months.  


Delanie has gotten the crawling thing down perfectly, and she is pulling up on everything that she can.  And of course sometimes don't work out the way that she plans.  We have already suffered a couple of bruises and knots, and I'm sure that there will be more before she learns to walk.  Here are a couple of photos from her 8 month photo shoot.  It was more difficult this time to do considering she kept crawling away!!


 I had a great idea to set up by the french doors so I could get some good natural light.  Nope, someone wanting to watch for the chickens.

 Then she realized that she was not alone at the photo shoot.
 So we moved to the couch, oh and that bear followed her....
 Oooh, I have a big sticker on my clothes...
 I wonder how that tastes.....
 And my feet don't have shoes on them....this sticker is good......
And one last pause before I totally bail off this couch........

No comments:

Post a Comment