Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas A Little Late

Well, I'm a little behind so I'll just post a few pictures.


 Back at 4 months.  My most favorite picture.
 In the stocking her Mama came home in 30 years ago.
 Our little family-somebody got a hold of her bow.
 In her pretty Christmas dress.
 With her Netty Christmas eve at Meme & Bobo's.
 Delanie with her gifts Santa brought.
 Daddy & Delanie
 In her snowman pjs.
 With her cousins Emily & Samantha on Christmas morning.
 With her first cabbage patch, her cousins got ones that match too.
 With her Aunt Elise, driving her "car"
 With her Granddad.
 Opening presents with Daddy.  I think she liked eating the tissue paper the best!
And finally with her whole Christmas booty.  I think she did a little too good. We may have to build onto the house at this rate!!!

Happy Super Belated New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment